In honor of all our veterans, both current and retired, and those who gave their life for our country, Shepherd Wealth & Retirement wanted to take a moment and say thank you. And though a simple thank you doesn’t come close to repaying the debt we owe for your service and sacrifice, we say it with the utmost esteem and gratitude – thank you.
In Honor of Our Veterans
About David W. Shepherd, Jr., CFP®David is the Chief Investment Officer for Shepherd Wealth & Retirement and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. Have a financial question? Click Here to contact David W. Shepherd, Jr.
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- Happy New Year! January 8, 2020
- How Playing the Long Game Could Help Build Wealth and Success September 26, 2019
- Benefits of Upcoming Changes September 12, 2019
- Personal Story and Important Updates September 5, 2019
- August 2019 Market Update August 27, 2019