I just wanted to update you really quickly on a fraud alert that’s come out from the SEC recently. And it is actually an alert where people are calling up and pretending to be SEC examiners, if you will, to help you make trades, verify trades, et cetera, things like that on your accounts. For […]
Archive | Other TopicsRSS feed for this section
Learn ONE question you can ask yourself that can simplify the complex and emotional decision making that can come with caring for aging parents.
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- Are you ready for what happens next in the markets? June 5, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, May 9, 2018 May 9, 2018
- Learn More About the Recent SEC Fraud Alert May 2, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, April 4, 2018 April 4, 2018
- Market Update from Dave March 23, 2018 March 26, 2018