There’s a simple choice you can make to better prepare yourself, your family and your loved ones for the inevitable bad times in the stock market.
Archive | Investment PlanningRSS feed for this section
Wondering what you should do with money sitting in cash with the market at all-time highs? When should you invest it and when? Watch this video!
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- The Letter You Should Write Your Spouse December 1, 2017
- Guess What Happened Yesterday! October 18, 2017
- Warning: Don’t Get Burned by Your Hot Stock October 6, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About Your Parents October 4, 2017
- A Great Divergence in the Market & What You Should Do September 28, 2017