If you’ve amassed sizable wealth, or are on the right path and getting there, it may be time to consider how to pass on some of that money to children and grandchildren—without creating big problems that could harm their futures and destroy family harmony.
Archive | Estate PlanningRSS feed for this section
Watch this video to learn about a special letter a wrote to my wife in case I died unexpectedly that you can use as a model for yourself.
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- How Playing the Long Game Could Help Build Wealth and Success September 26, 2019
- Benefits of Upcoming Changes September 12, 2019
- Personal Story and Important Updates September 5, 2019
- August 2019 Market Update August 27, 2019
- Work Smarter—Not Harder! July 30, 2019