Flash Report: Why You Need a ‘Business Plan’ for Your Family When business owners start a new venture or seek out funding, they always create a detailed business plan first. But chances are, most parents have never once thought about creating a similar type of plan for their most important asset: their families. Your […]
Archive | Estate PlanningRSS feed for this section
If you’ve amassed sizable wealth, or are on the right path and getting there, it may be time to consider how to pass on some of that money to children and grandchildren—without creating big problems that could harm their futures and destroy family harmony.
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013