Better Investor Brain & Black Friday A new year is soon upon us. Before long the holidays will be packed up and put away. The calendar will cross over to 2016, when we are barely into the habit of dating our checks with 2015. As we approach the holidays I want to share a few […]
About David W. Shepherd, Jr., CFP®David is the Chief Investment Officer for Shepherd Wealth & Retirement and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. Have a financial question? Click Here to contact David W. Shepherd, Jr.
There are many ideas and opinions as to what exactly is financial planning. Here, David Shepherd, outlines what Financial Planning is. David explains the process of harmonizing the seven key areas that make up your financial program with the objective that you and your family can reach and maintain your most important goals. “As an […]
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- Market & Election Impact Update from Dave – November 2, 2018 November 2, 2018
- *NEW* Market Update from Dave – October 17, 2018 October 17, 2018
- Are you ready for what happens next in the markets? June 5, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, May 9, 2018 May 9, 2018
- Learn More About the Recent SEC Fraud Alert May 2, 2018