Learn the 3 questions you need to ask your advisor or yourself about your portfolio in light of Brexit.
About David W. Shepherd, Jr., CFP®David is the Chief Investment Officer for Shepherd Wealth & Retirement and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. Have a financial question? Click Here to contact David W. Shepherd, Jr.
Better Investor Brain & Black Friday A new year is soon upon us. Before long the holidays will be packed up and put away. The calendar will cross over to 2016, when we are barely into the habit of dating our checks with 2015. As we approach the holidays I want to share a few […]
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- Portfolio Changes Update, April 4, 2018 April 4, 2018
- Market Update from Dave March 23, 2018 March 26, 2018
- How March Madness Could Make You a More Intelligent Investor March 14, 2018
- *NEW* Market Update from Dave – March 7, 2018 March 7, 2018
- 4 Things You Need to Know About This Market February 20, 2018