Just want to give you a quick market update and our posture based on the recent market movements. We have had more of a move over the last couple days to a more defensive posture in our portfolios just because of the way we follow the markets and the indicators that we look at to […]
About David W. Shepherd, Jr., CFP®David is the Chief Investment Officer for Shepherd Wealth & Retirement and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. Have a financial question? Click Here to contact David W. Shepherd, Jr.
Learn the 3 questions you need to ask your advisor or yourself about your portfolio in light of Brexit.
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- *NEW* Market Update from Dave – October 17, 2018 October 17, 2018
- Are you ready for what happens next in the markets? June 5, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, May 9, 2018 May 9, 2018
- Learn More About the Recent SEC Fraud Alert May 2, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, April 4, 2018 April 4, 2018