We are pleased to introduce Kayla Hunt as the newest member of Shepherd Wealth & Retirement. She has been hired as our Client Services Manager and will be available to assist you with any servicing needs that may arise. Sherry is still available to serve you, but we know you will find Kayla helpful and […]
About David W. Shepherd, Jr., CFP®David is the Chief Investment Officer for Shepherd Wealth & Retirement and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. Have a financial question? Click Here to contact David W. Shepherd, Jr.
Just want to give you a quick market update and our posture based on the recent market movements. We have had more of a move over the last couple days to a more defensive posture in our portfolios just because of the way we follow the markets and the indicators that we look at to […]
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- The Value of Multigenerational Family Meetings December 5, 2018
- Have you met Kayla? November 30, 2018
- *THANKSGIVING* Market Update from Dave November 23, 2018
- Market & Election Impact Update from Dave – November 2, 2018 November 2, 2018
- *NEW* Market Update from Dave – October 17, 2018 October 17, 2018