Learn the 3 questions you need to ask your advisor or yourself about your portfolio in light of Brexit.
About David W. Shepherd, Jr., CFP®
David is the Chief Investment Officer for Shepherd Wealth & Retirement and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. Have a financial question? Click Here to contact David W. Shepherd, Jr.
Better Investor Brain & Black Friday A new year is soon upon us. Before long the holidays will be packed up and put away. The calendar will cross over to 2016, when we are barely into the habit of dating our checks with 2015. As we approach the holidays I want to share a few […]
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- Guess What Happened Yesterday! October 18, 2017
- Warning: Don’t Get Burned by Your Hot Stock October 6, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About Your Parents October 4, 2017
- A Great Divergence in the Market & What You Should Do September 28, 2017
- Are you prepared for a bad stock market? September 9, 2017