If you’ve amassed sizable wealth, or are on the right path and getting there, it may be time to consider how to pass on some of that money to children and grandchildren—without creating big problems that could harm their futures and destroy family harmony.
About Dave Shepherd, ChFC, CFP®Dave is the founder of Shepherd Wealth & Retirement in Tucson, Arizona. Dave is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner (CFP®). Have a financial question? Click Here to contact Dave Shepherd.
Update Part 1, recorded November 21, 2018 IMPORTANT: Update Part 2, recorded November 23, 2018
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- A Common Sense Guide to Heart Health January 24, 2019
- First Week of 2019 Market Update from Dave January 7, 2019
- Why You Need a ‘Business Plan’ for Your Family January 3, 2019
- Portfolio & Tax Loss Harvesting Update December 20, 2018 December 20, 2018
- The Value of Multigenerational Family Meetings December 5, 2018