You know your portfolio might be telling you something important but there’s so much uncertainty about what to actually do if you did discover something was wrong, you don’t do anything! Look, you’re not alone. That’s why I just recorded a video for you that talks about your portfolio’s vital signs and how you could […]
Dave Shepherd shares a video update with you today to help make sense of what’s ...
Just want to give you a quick market update and our posture based on the recent market movements. We have had more of a move over the last couple days to a more defensive posture in our portfolios just because of the way we follow the markets and the indicators that we look at to […]
I just wanted to update you really quickly on a fraud alert that’s come out from the SEC recently. And it is actually an alert where people are calling up and pretending to be SEC examiners, if you will, to help you make trades, verify trades, et cetera, things like that on your accounts. For […]
Watch this video to learn how March Madness could make you a more intelligent investor!
Have you wondered if what’s going on in the market the last couple weeks is the start of something really bad like 2008? Here’s 4 things you need to know.
About Our Firm
Shepherd Wealth & Retirement is a wealth management firm led by a father and son team based in Tucson, Arizona. We specialize in serving the needs of families who are focused on preserving and growing their wealth through life’s many turning points.
- The Value of a Proactive Investment Strategy March 6, 2013
- Can A Simple Habit Make You Wealthy? February 21, 2013
- An Ounce of Prevention January 15, 2013
- My Journey Toward Achieving the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charter January 25, 2013
- Understanding Market Tops and Cycles February 14, 2013
- *NEW* Market Update from Dave – October 17, 2018 October 17, 2018
- Are you ready for what happens next in the markets? June 5, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, May 9, 2018 May 9, 2018
- Learn More About the Recent SEC Fraud Alert May 2, 2018
- Portfolio Changes Update, April 4, 2018 April 4, 2018